WORK WITH US
We work with and train some of the best production professionals in the business. Check out our listed opportunities below including Contract, Freelance and Internship opportunities.
Technical Event Production, LLC is a certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) and Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a competent Production Assistant to support all aspects of events. TEP staff, managers and crew will count on you for various crucial tasks, from organizing logistics to documentation, communications and onsite coordination. High energy and commitment are essential to proving yourself and working your way up from this position. If you are a restless individual who can multi-task, solve problems and do things pro-actively you will quickly become invaluable. The goal is to ensure the production process runs smoothly and problem-free.
- Assist Production Managers in realizing objectives and fulfilling requirements
- Organize work collaboratively to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production process to resolve issues
- Coordinate event logistics
- Help prepare equipment packs
- Drive large vehicles and trucks, managing equipment loads
- Assist crew members onsite and enforce safety precautions
- Perform administrative work (phones, paperwork, etc.)
- Undertake errands as assigned
- Report to upper management
- Proven experience as a production assistant and/or passion for the industry
- Knowledge of production and audiovisual terminology
- Computer savvy; Knowledge of design software and multimedia a huge plus
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- A valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant training or industry experience will be an advantage
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an A1, V1, LD, ME, or any other segment of production crew? We are seeking experienced audiovisual professionals to join our show teams. Send us a message, we’d love to get to know you.
None at this time
Check back for more listings.
Send us a message and include any documentation you have.